Fall 2000, Vol. 63, No. 3
- Cover Story: The Cruel and Bitter Reality of Mental Illness: Commonwealth v. John du Pont
by Thomas A. Bergstrom
- The events of January 26, 1996 shocked the community and put John du Pont's mental health status on trial.
- Electronic Transactions and Pennsylvania Law
by Leonard A. Bernstein and Gary L. Kaplan
- At the heart of the Electronic Signatures Act is its pronouncement that a signature, contract or other record may not be denied legal effect because it is in electronic form.
- Setting the Record Straight on the Ten Most Common Areas of Misunderstanding in Family Law
by Craig A. Cohen
- Clearing up the most pervasive misinformation regarding marriage, divorce and child custody.
- How the NFL Blackout Rule Was Spawned by the Courts and the Congress
by James M. Marsh
- The rule, with its roots in Philadelphia's federal court, was cast in concrete by Congress in 1961.