Spring 2004, Vol. 67, No. 1
- Cover Story: Take Me Out to the Courtroom
by Judge Morton Krase
- Two fans battle for Barry Bonds' 73rd home run baseball, but it's a judge who decides the ball's fate.
- An Interview With Gabriel L.I. Bevilacqua
by Daniel A. Cirucci
- The Bar Association's 77th Chancellor discusses an agenda for 2004 that includes a push for a Business Court in Philadelphia.
- A Radical's Departure: One American Immigrant's Story
by Lewis Rosman
- The author traces his grandfather's arduous journey from Poland to the United States in the 1920s and beyond.
- Technology: The Benefits of E-Filing
by Daniel J. Siegel
- Electronic case filing is not only easy, in some courts, it's a requirement.