Spring 2006, Vol. 69, No. 1
- Cover Story: Partners In Transition
by James LaRosa
- A look at mandatory retirement policies for law firm partners.
- Setting New Standards: An Interview With Chancellor Alan M. Feldman
by Daniel A. Cirucci
- Alan M. Feldman, the Bar Association's 79th Chancellor, discusses some significant goals for 2006.
- Finding Justice In Iraq
by Gregory Paw
- A Philadelphia lawyer helps prepare the first criminal case against Saddam Hussein.
- Technology: Lighting the Internet on Fire
by Daniel J. Siegel
- Creating a Web site and using e-mail to attract clients and potential clients.