Winter 1999, Vol. 62, No. 4
- Cover Story: Electronic Healthcare Delivery: A Challenge for Legal Counsel
by Henry C. Fader
- Will traditional laws hold up in a digitalized era?
- Collegiality, Civility, Service: Gemstones in a Lawyer's Life
by Nancy L. Hebble
- An interview with Doreen S. Davis, 73rd Chancellor
- Love Notes From a Spouse
by Robert J. Simmons
- The first working mother to lead the nation's oldest organized bar finds her balance "backwards and in high heels"
- Collaborative Divorce Comes to Pennsylvania
by Elizabeth L. Bennett
- In the collaborative divorce process, a new form of marital dispute resolution, accountability through effective team development is the goal.