Securities Regulation Committee
The mission of the Securities Regulation Committee is to foster professional excellence in the practice of securities law in the Philadelphia region by providing a forum:
- to educate members of the Bar Association on the substantive aspects of federal and state securities regulation;
- to study, discuss and comment upon new developments and proposed regulations under federal and state securities laws;
- to enhance interaction among the legal, financial, investing and regulatory communities;
- to foster collegiality among securities practitioners, including private, in-house and government attorneys, and encourage the involvement of younger attorneys; and
- to promote the work and objectives of the Business Law Section of the Bar Association.
In so doing, the Committee seeks to enhance the understanding and involvement of all Bar Association members in the practice of securities law and respect for the securities regulatory system.
CLE - SEC Enforcement Developments
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Philadelphia Bar Association
11th Floor Conference Center
1101 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Join us for a lively hour of discussion regarding SEC enforcement trends and what to expect in the coming year. Hear from practitioners and the Commission staff regarding the significance of the 2017 enforcement results, current hot SEC cases and likely future trends.
- Jay Dubow, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
- Kelly L. Gibson, Associate Regional Director, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Richard A. Levan, Levan Legal, LLC and co-chair, Securities Regulation Committee