November 06, 2008
Nine Seek Seven Seats on YLD Executive CommitteeNine candidates are running for seven seats on the Young Lawyers Division Executive Committee. The candidates are:
- Alexis Arena of Flaster/Greenberg P.C.
- Brandon S. Bruce, law clerk to Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Judge Frederica A. Massiah-Jackson
- Alicia A. Garcia of Margolis Edelstein
- Edward Scott Goldis of Feldman, Shepherd, Wohlgelernter, Tanner, Weinstock & Dodig
- Christopher M. Guth of Blank Rome LLP
- Rachel Kopp of Spector Roseman Kodroff & Willis, P.C.
- Justin S. Moriconi of Alan L. Frank Law Associates, P.C.
- Alyson Oswald of Dechert LLP
- Richard Vanderslice of Petrelli & Vanderslice P.C.
Ballots will be mailed to regular, voting members on or before Nov. 24. Those members who wish to vote by mail must have their ballots received (not postmarked, but received) at Bar Association headquarters by 10 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 5. Ballots received after that time will not be counted. Anyone not returning their ballot in a timely fashion may still vote in person on Monday, Dec. 8 at the Park Hyatt Philadelphia at the Bellevue in conjunction with the Association’s Annual Meeting Luncheon from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Annual Meeting, beginning at 12 p.m., will feature remarks by Chancellor-Elect Sayde J. Ladov with her plans for her year in office. Click here to purchase tickets to the Annual Meeting.