Law School Outreach Committee
Rutgers University Law School
217 N. Fifth Street, E208
Camden, NJ 08102
The Law School Outreach Summer Panel Series
The Law School Outreach Summer Panel Series will be held each Thursday at Noon from June 3 - July 29. Please note that registration is required for each individual meeting.
- June 3: Collaborative Advocacy in the Public Interest Community
- June 10: Post-Graduate Fellowships
- June 17: Immigration Practice and Immigrant Rights
- June 24: Personal Finance - How You Can Afford to Be a Public Interest Lawyer
- July 1: Professional Development - Direct Services/Community Lawyering
- July 8: Criminal Law and Prisoner’s Rights/Sentencing
- July 15: Professional Development - Cultural Competency in Public Interest Practice
- July 22: Policy and Impact Litigation
- July 29: Using the Bar Association and Other Networks and Resources to Expand Your Public Service Career
You must be registered through the Association’s site to receive the video conference ID and password. Registration will close 30 minutes prior to the meeting start time and you will receive the link to join immediately after registration closes.
In order to register for the meetings, you will need to login to the Philadelphia Bar Association’s website first. Once logged in, registration will be available. If you’ve logged into our website before but this is the first time you've logged in since Nov. 2019, you will need to create a new password by clicking the Existing Users Create New Login button. We will use your email on file as your username. If you have never logged into our website before, you will need to create a new account by clicking the Create A New Account button.
Once logged in, you will be able to register for the meeting by clicking Register Myself and then in the bottom right you will be able to select Proceed to Checkout which will then take you to the next page where you can select Submit Order which will complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email once successfully registered.
If you have any questions about logging in or registering, please don’t hesitate to contact Dawn Petit at email@example.com.