Fall 2002, Vol. 65, No. 3
- Cover Story: Lawyering Under Fire
by Kimberly Lindy
- A former Philadelphian now working for Israel's largest law firm describes the daily challenges lawyers face in that country, above and beyond the norm.
- How Courage Can Inspire What History Cannot Teach
- Remarks of Chancellor Allan H. Gordon about the history of our federal judiciary and the courageous people who shaped it.
- Peter Stephen Du Ponceau: A Man of Letters
by Gerard J. St. John
- With the few letters he wrote before his death, we can only imagine how fascinating his autobiography would have been.
- Employment Law: Accused of Harassment? Here's What You Need to Know If a Worker Complains of Sexual Harassment
by Deborah Weinstein
- Navigating the waters of a sexual harassment charge can be tricky.